|Credit: Budget Babe|
- Shopbop showcases the all-American riding look - shearling, plaid and killer boots. It's preppy+trendy for a totally cool new take on the style.
- Speaking of fall trends, Daily Candy highlights another look that's big for autumn: everything nude (well not your body, just your clothes, shoes and makeup).
- Bored of the same old pony? Try these five easy hairstyles for fall, thanks to Refinery29.
- Ports 1961 is one of my favorite designer labels. I especially love their unique spins on standard sheath dresses - perfect dresses for DC office-to-happy-hour life. See a sneak peek of their Spring/Summer 2011 collection on Budget Babe.
- Rumor has it Prabal Gurung might be Target's next Go International collaborator. The girls at Fashionista and I are keeping our fingers crossed this is true!
- One of DC's coolest restaurants, Co Co. Sala, is having a fan appreciation giveaway. Like chocolate? Like good wine? Like their Facebook page here and enter for a chance to win $50 to the downtown lounge.