Although I am a fabulous blogger, I can't possibly provide you with all of the news out there. Here, each day, I will give you some of my favorite things from around the web.
- My good friend Liz over at So Much to Smile About has previews of some of Zara's AMAZING fall/winter 2010 offerings. I'll take one of each, please.
- Martafacts favorite Catherine Malandrino is designing a capsule collection for Lacoste, according to Makeda at Glamazon Diaries.
- In case you missed the news ALL OVER EVERYWHERE, the lust-worthy Lanvin is collaborating with the super-affordable H&M - hitting stores across the US Nov. 20.
- WhoWhatWear showcases a fall 2010 staple - the shearling jacket - at a variety of price points.
- What are DC's fall fashion necessities? Washingtonian's Shop Around Blog answers the question: Minkoff's MAB, Tucker's printed blouses and Tibi's leather shorts.
- If you don't already read NYT's Social Q's every week, you must. Every Thursday, a modern Emily Post answers today's most important etiquette questions. This week: splitting speeding tickets and an annoying habit of ending regular sentences with question marks?