|Credit: The Cut|
- Miucca Prada ran away - far, far away - from the minimalist runway trend and showed banana-inspired looks. And the critics mostly love it, The Cut reports. But do you?
- DC Ladies takes style cues from the "Gossip Girls."
- Am I the only one who thinks these Proenza Schouler x Opening Ceremony shoes are butt-ugly? As a follow-up, do people say butt-ugly anymore?
- Laura Olin answers the age-old question: Should you wear harem pants?
- Two women are "competing" in Project Runway by sewing clothes for each challenge at home... for their Barbie dolls. Amazing! And awesome! (Thanks for sharing this, Fug Girls!)