|This chartreuse Erin Fetherson number is the only thing tearing me away from cozy fall sweaters in favor of cheery spring separates. (Credit: FabSugar)|
The facts are back after a brief hiatus, one caused by a busy, busy schedule, an all-too-short trip to NYC, and various parties/events. This week promises to be another busy one, but I promise to bring you my favorite web news daily!
Today, we have a fashion week wrap-up!
- Refinery29 gives you the highlights of NYFW - the major trends you'll be seeing for spring, including lots of orange and chartreuse, wide-legged men's pants and longer skirts.
- Truman Says compiles the list of the cattiest quotes from The New York Times fashion critics - Cathy Hornyn and Eric Wilson. Meowch.
- Fashionista presents their ten best collections, including Prabal Gurung, Sophie Theallet and Charlotte Ronson.
- And, on a similar note, FabSugar has their top 20 NYFW looks.
- WhoWhatWear catalogued our favorite fashionistas' looks at NYFW.
- Trying to prove that the Tea Party trend isn't limited to politics, The New York Times is for some reason shocked that the Tea Party mentality didn't affect NYFW. Huh. Well, I never really though the George Washington wooden teeth and white wig look was good on me, anyway.