|From the runway to your rec room...|
- Fall fashion isn't only for clothes. Apartment Therapy DC applies some of the runway's biggest trends - camel, menswear, mixed prints and faux fur - to interior decor.
- I'm not ashamed of the fact that I dip into Forever 21 for some costume earrings and of-the-moment trendy pieces. My motto is: If you have taste, you can shop anywhere. I especially enjoy their Love 21 stuff, which has a more "modest" (read: long) cut for tall girls like moi and has some great looks for the fall.
- Thought Chanel couldn't get any crazier than its Yeti jumpsuit? Think again.
- Gossip Girl premieres Monday! Who's excited? Fab Sugar is, so they decided to showcase some of the best looks from the GG season opener... set in gay Paree!
- Refinery29 features some of the coolest NYFW invites.
I'm off to watch the New Orleans Saints defend their Super Bowl victory (and repeat their playoff trouncing of Brett Favre and the Vikings)! Have a great night.