Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday's Facts

Image courtesy of Possessionista


  • Think you can't wear white after Labor Day? Think again, my friends. Wardrobe Oxygen tells you which pieces you can - and can't - wear in white post-summer.
  • Did you watch Gossip Girl last night and just die over Serena and Blair's Parisian couture? The Possessionista takes their looks from TV to true life.
  • If only DC residents would commit themselves to looking as effortlessly chic as the women attending New York Fashion Week. Capitol Hill Style tells you have to achieve these looks yourself.
  • If you don't know already, I'll tell you now: I'm obsessed with Mulberry. Their Bayswater and Alexa bags have hit near-iconic status, but remain just out of reach of my budget (for now). Bag Snob has a sneak peek of their newest bag, debuting in Spring 2011. Is that a chain strap I see? I'm coveting it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment