Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ski bunny (s)hop

Greetings from Park City, Utah!

I've been hitting the slopes and enjoying the snowy weather over the past couple of days, so sorry for the radio silence. Can't resist a good dose of family time with a side of winter sports and outlet mall shopping. My family's been coming out to Utah to ski for the past 11 years, the last six staying in Park City - the center of the Sundance action, but also a great place to ski, snowboard, shop and relax! I've definitely love spending some time here every winter.

After reading over on Grace's blog Stripes and Sequins that she's headed to Sundance in January and all of her wonderful outfit ideas, I was inspired to do a little post of my own on "ski bunny chic." Here's a perfect outfit in which to cozy up by the fire for a little apres ski!



1. Old Navy Fair Isle Cardigan: $34.99 (After wearing bulky coats all day, I love the femininity of a belted cardigan)
2. Sorel Joan of Arctic boots, available at Jildor: $130 (cute and ice-proof!)
3. Tiffany & Co. Paloma's Dove charm: $175
4. Victoria's Secret Cotton & Cashmere jersey legging: $29
5. Gap favorite long-sleeved T: $16.50
6. Karl Donoghue rabbit and leather earmuffs, available at Net-A-Porter: $145

Outside of my ski necessities (Under Armour, fleece tights and many layers of North Face and Solomon), I've been living in cozy leggings and cardis. I even dug out my Uggs (which I intentionally left out here to avoid wearing in DC) - I LOVE how comfortable they are post-ski boots. Today, I busted out the H&M poncho - because seriously, nothing says ski-chic like a comfy, drapey, camel-colored poncho - except maybe a nice furry lumberjack hat!

Hope you had a wonderful New Year celebration! I am a bit under the weather, but am still looking forward to a fabulous 2011!

1 comment:

  1. love it! I have that cardi from Old Navy and love it - so cozy. The H&M poncho is adorable - want it!

    Happy New Year (and thanks so much for the shout out!)

    xx
    Grace
    www.stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete