Statement necklaces have been everywhere the past few seasons, and it doesn't seem like they are going away. But earrings have returned as a lust-worthy accessory - in a big way. Long, cascading earrings - featuring big stones, tassels and stunning colors - have been seen on celebs like Leighton Meester and Rachel Zoe and on the Spring 2011 runway shoes of Chanel and Louis Vuitton. These danglers are the perfect complement to the minimalism and neutrals we've been seeing everywhere - or as the perfect way to edge out your more ladylike looks.
If you're looking to make a fun and fresh change to your jewelry repertoire, earrings are a great place to begin. WhoWhatWear highlighted some stunning earrings and the fabulous ladies who have been seen around town in cascading pieces. Check out some of my favorite extra long earrings below.
1. ABS by Allen Schwartz fringe earrings, available at CUSP: $65
2. Yochi red drop earrings, available at Max and Chloe: $72
3. Fallon sound bite cable tassel earrings: $275
4. Apt. 9 jet-tone simulated crystal earrings, available at Kohl's: $10
5. Erickson Beamon Razors Edge 24-karat gold-plated earrings, available at Net-A-Porter: $555
6. Amanda Sterett for CUSP Currie crystal drop earrings: $84
Want to get really original? PS I Made This... has the perfect tutorial for DIY dangles. I can't wait to try this one myself.