Friday, January 28, 2011

Pre-fall perfection

I posted my pre-fall favorites last Friday (check it here if you missed it), but I saved one very special collection for its own post.

Oscar de la Renta, you are a genius.



From the ladylike tweed skirtsuits to the edgier leather pants and skirts, from the classic and glamourous evening gowns to the on-trend wide-legged pants, the collection touched every fashion base with finesse. The diverse collection screamed uptown girl. There was literally nothing shown in this collection that I wouldn't want in my wardrobe immediately. (Not sure where I'd wear 8 evening gowns... Probably just to lay around the house like Marie Antoinette or something.)

Above, you have my favorite looks. But you can peep the whole collection over at style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment