Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pretty in hot pink

Lately, I cannot get enough of pink. But not just any pink. Hot, neon, fuchsia, ultraviolent pink.

Though I know the 70s are de rigeur now, I love the "working girl" 80s vibe that the shade brings to an outfit. It says "I am woman, hear me roar, and watch me do it looking really cute." It exudes confidence in your femininity, and it shows that you don't shy away from being bold, bright and beautiful.

1. kate spade janelle dupioni skirt, available at Neiman Marcus: $275
2. Kendra Scott Echo earrings in wine, available at Charm and Chain: $65
3. Reiss Leona drape dress, available at ASOS: $270.67
4. ASOS wrapped front ruched sleeve blouse: $31.03
5. Aryn K Deveraux dress, available at Modcloth: $112.99

5 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and those earrings! I don't normally wear pink but this is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love!!! i need that ASOS blouse - it's perfect!

    xx grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you all liked different pieces! Grace - I totally bought the blouse last night after this post... and I'm seriously considering the skirt and the Aryn K dress... especially if the skirt goes on sale!

    ReplyDelete