Friday, December 31, 2010

The worst pants of the year

As a blogger, I feel as though I would be remiss in not presenting to you some sort of superlative at the end of the year. We've seen the best dressed, the worst dressed, the best ad campaigns, the best collections, the worst fashion statements...

You don't need another list like that from little old me.

So, I present you with...

THE WORST PANTS OF THE YEAR!


I could wax sartorially for hours about how AWFUL these white, lacy bellbottoms with built-in hot pants are. And I would like to thank curse Nightcap Clothing for putting these on this planet.

But apparently, there are people out there who actually liked these monstrosities, as they are now sold out at Shopbop.

We can add that to the list of "Biggest Shockers of 2010."

1 comment:

  1. Wow - those are VILE!!!! Will never understand how a) Shopbop came to carry, and how B) they managed to actually sell out!

    ha!

    Happy New Year!

    xox
    Grace

    www.stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete