Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This Week's Martafacts: Tickle me Tibi


(Credit: Style Within Reach)

  • Style Within Reach was smitten with Tibi's full-length, sparkly confections, and so am I! 
  • If you're not reading Wardrobe Diaries daily, you should be. Check out their awesome primer on how to wear neutral tones.
  • I am Lanvin-for-H&M-less. Did any of you score any goods? While I wallow, color me excited about Karl Lagerfeld's impending line for Macy's (the first time you'll hear me saying nice things about my least favorite department store). Designer collabs I'm not so excited about? William Rast for Target.
  • While I'll never say no to a good statement necklace, I'm loving the mile-long statement earring trend. WhoWhatWear's got the goods.
  • It's about to be holiday party season! I myself have exactly three happy hours and events to attend tomorrow night. Do you have your outfits picked out? Glamour tells you what NOT to wear to your office party.
  • I'm sure you've read all about princess-to-be Kate Middleton's fabfabFAB Issa dress that she wore to their engagement announcement (and probably hunted to find one similar to it, to no avail). Now read all about the designer.
  • And finally, I'm tickled pink (or white, as it were) that Jason Wu will be designing bridal for Net-A-Porter. Can't wait to see the collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment