Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All I want for Christmas

With Christmas fast approaching, gift-buying time is winding down. Have you finished your shopping? I myself have one or two things to pick up still - and a whole SLEW of packages sent out for delivery... Wish they would get here soon!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share with you my dream Christmas list. You know, in case anyone feels like buying me a little something-something.

1. Burberry Cotton Blend Trench Coat, available at Net-A-Porter: $995





2. Giles and Brother Short Multistrand Necklace with African and Rhinestone Rings: $785 




 
3. Christian Louboutin Pigalle 85 patent-leather pump, available at Net-A-Porter: $595 




4. MICHAEL Michael Kors Chronograph Watch, available at Bloomingdale's: $250






5. Tory Burch Reva Tumbled Leather Logo Ballet Flats, available at Neiman Marcus: $195 




6. Hermes silk twill scarf: $375




7. Kate Spade New York Raya Dress, available at Nordstrom: $236.90






8. Eddie Borgo Block Pyramid Bracelet (I am so obsessed with this bracelet and have no idea how much it costs)




9. Mulberry Bayswater Leather Bag, available at Net-A-Porter: $950 (or while we're at it... a Birkin or Chanel 2.55)






10. Marc Jacobs Lola Gift Set, available at Bloomingdales: $85.00






What are you asking for this Christmas?

5 comments:

  1. That Kate Spade dress is to die for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! I always knew you had great style and this list confirms it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Kate Spade... plus it's on sale... Super tempting!

    And thanks Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove this list! Especially love the scarf & Kate Spade Dress. How fab would they look together! Have the trench and can personally attest - money well spent!!

    If you don't get the Lola - let me know, I can get for you at a discount if you'd like... (I work for Coty...)

    Have a wonderful Christmas, hoping you get at least some of this list!

    xox
    Grace

    ww.stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I want is the Burberry Cotton Blend Trench Coat. <3

    ReplyDelete