Friday, December 24, 2010

Luck be a lady

It's no secret that ladylike looks were back in style this season. And how! In fact, FabSugar readers just called it the trend of the year!

From "Mad Men" inspired wiggle dresses, to full skirts, to kitten heels, to my favorite trend, structured satchels, we saw this look everywhere.



I, for one, loved donning a dress over grungier skinny jeans. To me, the ladylike look will never go out of style... So this trend is worthy of investment!

As the year winds down, I thought I'd display some of my favorite ladylike bags.

Jil Sander Madame frame top handle bag, available at Saks: $1375

Topshop burgundy leather boxy bag: $100

Marc by Marc Jacobs Ozzie Square Smith, available at Zappos: $358

Fendi Mini Peekaboo, available at Barneys: $1650

Melie Bianco ruffled bow satchel, available at Target: $69.99 (A great knockoff of this Valentino)

DVF Lytton Minaudiere: $295

No comments:

Post a Comment