Thursday, July 7, 2011

Work Inspiration: Altuzarra Resort 2011

(via Fashionista)

When I saw this look from Altuzarra's resort 2011 collection, I was in love. I love the classic lines and colors with the edgy fabric, moto-style jacket and cuffed ankle heels.

I think this look is the perfect way to have a little bit of fun with your summer work wardrobe. It's still conservative, but is definitely not boring. And it's definitely attainable. I thought - anyone could recreate this look!

So I did. In fact, I found a couple great options to bring this look into your wardrobe!


1. Diane von Furstenberg Plateau Bee Knit Dress (This dress is sold out online but I almost bought it at Cusp in Georgetown - Check there!)
2. ALC Moto Jacket, available at Farfetch: $1143
3. Reed Krakoff ankle-tie pointed python pumps, available at Net-A-Porter: $290
4. Gap slouch asymmetrical moto jacket: $25
5. Sam Edelman Meadow Almond pumps, available at Lori's Shoes: $59.90


No comments:

Post a Comment