This year, I'm turning 25, and I might be quarter-life-crisising. I am OLD y'all. After my birthday, I will be closer to 30 than 20 (I just vomited in my mouth a little). Marty McFly, bring the time machine and take me with you! Anyway, it's a big one.
The other night, my mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and I had no idea. You'd think being on shopping hiatus, I'd have a wish list a mile long. But I don't. It's weird.
Finally, I was able to put together a brief list of things I would like for my birthday this year. PS friends: I reserve the right to edit this as I think of more!
1. This lovely J. Crew pave bracelet
|Alas J.Crew informs me it is out of stock til 2 months after my bday...|
2. A personal trainer to get me in wedding fighting shape
3. An Equipment Signature blouse (in any color, but I've been told blue is a good color for me)
|Get it at Shopbop|
4. Sunglasses from the Row (or Ray Ban aviators - I'm not picky)
5. Furniture for our new condo!! I don't want to jinx it since we haven't closed yet, but the fiance and I are in the process of buying a condo. We should close and move in early August if all goes according to plan! We're looking for a new coffee table (our Ikea one is pretty much dunzo), bar stools, a pullout sofa... and more eventually as we settle into our new home!
So, my list this year is pretty short. Sure, I still want the white suit, the white jeans and endless enamel bangles, but those don't make great gifts! Anyway, feel free to take this post as a giant HINT HINT.