Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend: Bloody Mary Bowls and Croquet

Croquet on the National Mall, bowl of Bloodies at Lincoln, and an adorable beagle!

This weekend was too much fun. I've been filling up my plate socially, as well as work and general life stuff. Between beginning to pack for our move, wedding planning, a busy schedule at work and maintaining my other commitments (like Junior League, friendships, etc.) - I'm just swamped! But it's actually been really fun - though I haven't been cleaning or hitting the yoga studio as much as I'd like!

This weekend, I got to try hurricanes at TruOrleans (just OK, but I am giving them another chance tonight), eat brunch at my DC favorite, Vinoteca, and Lincoln (where we tried the $32 64-ounce punch bowl of bloody marys - AWESOME), play croquet on the National Mall (in the perfect, shady, not-too-hot spot - my fiance and I won one of the games!), and hang out with not one but two awesome beagles - all in the company of awesome friends.

Not sure if life could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment