|Kiernan Shipka, aka Sally Draper from Mad Men, in Interview magazine. She's ten - TEN!! - and wearing Burberry and Valentino.|
- Today is Blog for your Breasts Day. While I may not have much breasts to blog about, my friends sure do. Make sure you read WashingTina's heart-wrenching ode to her friend Karen, and Liz's October 1 pledge post. And if you haven't already, sign up for Avon's Army of Women! It's one of the easiest ways possible to help fight breast cancer.
- Another way you can show your support for the cause is by wearing pink. Lots of pink. FabSugar has some pretty pink pieces to add to your wardrobe this Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Refinery29 has six pieces - reversible dresses, boots with zippered add-ons, etc. - that do double duty. Then you can donate the money you save as a result to a worthy organization, like Susan G. Komen.
- Another way to save money? Buying furniture like SavvySugar.
- Finally, a little light-hearted goodness: this interview from Vulture with Kiernan Shipka, aka Mad Men's Sally Draper. It's hard to believe that she is only 10 years old.