Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Too many clothes, not enough closet

Real estate in DC is not easy to come by. But what's really hard to find is a good closet.

My wardrobe is outgrowing my closet space quickly. But since a bigger closet isn't really in the cards right now, I just daydream about what my closet will look like someday...

(From ...Love Maegan)

A closet is the perfect place to go a little crazy. (Credit: Domino via Style Redux)

I really want a chair in my closet.

Celerie Kimble's closet (Credit: Lonny)
And a vanity...
(Credit: La Dolce Vita)

And a chaise, and a folding room divider to dress behind...

Doesn't get more classic than Jackie Kennedy's dressing room (Credit: prettythings4u)

With all my clothes hanging, easy to see, instead of crammed together in a 3x5 space...

Nanette Lepore's vintage glam closet - with adorable puppy (Credit: Elle Decor)

The ultimate closet is Carrie Bradshaw's, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment