Friday, June 17, 2011

Freak out! Eddie Borgo at J. Crew

(via Refinery29)

I DIED a little on the inside when I saw that my jewelry designer crush Eddie Borgo (CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Award runner-up) was designing a capsule collection for J. Crew. I don't know if they didn't do much press beforehand, or if I just totally missed it until the day before the launch, but this is truly amazing.

I went online today to see what I could snag. The prices run from $38 for the studded bow pins to $175 for a fringed mesh pocket necklace. There are also some totally hip studded belts.

I'm contemplating snagging the black cone and pearl cuff ($95). Cones are such an Eddie Borgo signature, and I just love it! The pearl necklace ($150) is awesome too. Looks like I have some decisions to make...

No comments:

Post a Comment