Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm back...

Hello! I hope you all didn't miss me too too much.

I was thrown right into it at my new job. I completely love it, but free time has been somewhat limited. I also wanted to be sure that maintaining the blog was acceptable while working at my job. Since this blog is completely personal, I decided that it's A-OK.

The best part about my self-imposed vacance from blogging is I've returned a fount of inspiration and ideas. The next several weeks of blogs are going to be great - I promise. I'm going to mix up some product reviews with my latest fashion picks, and, since my wedding is just over a year away, nuptial style is going to start being a little bit more of a focal point of the blog. Hope that's good by you.

In my time away, I've hung out with a bunch of DC fashion and beauty bloggers, tried a BluePrint Cleanse (more on that later), got into the throes of wedding planning (we have a band!), been working at up my provisional member requirements for Junior League, kept up training for the Cherry Blossom Ten-Miler and planned for fun-filled spring (St. Thomas in a few weeks!). Hopefully, you've been following me on Twitter in the meantime.

But I love keeping up this little blog, even if it's a silly vanity project... And I've missed you guys. And so I'm back.

2 comments: